Pet animals are a part of a happy family. They’re little adorable creatures which just needs basic amenities like food, shelter and care in return they dedicate their whole life in serving us- protection, love, care, companionship and loyalty. They teach us life is simple and easy, with warmth and happiness surrounding us, in a good company. They make us feel wanted and affectionate; they love us and take love in return as well. Home companions include dogs, cats, birds, insects, turtles, fishes, certain tamed wild animals, etc. Some people who can afford also adopt animals for different time periods and prices. This is a trending business nowadays where pets are sold various across various parts of a country at different rates.
Pets are not yet allowed in international travels though and as a result many of them get parted away. Gradually Government must take certain steps and allow travelling with pets along with us – that would save many lives of the pets. Pets get trained at various levels and pet competitions also take place which is quite an interesting activity to witness. They’re dressed adorably and made to perform various tasks getting rewarded and appreciated at the time. Some pet reality shows have also come up to emphasize the need for pet keeping at home. For children whose both parents are working, pets are get companion to their kid and also it protects them from accidental occurrences. However, pets have an average life span of 12 – 14 years only, when they leave it’s nothing worse than a family member expiring.
- Epitome of loyalty
- Great full-time companion
- A good security to the family.
- Affectionate, greed less, loving buddy.
- Get fame by showcasing their talents.
- Costly to maintain. Not all families can maintain them.
- Dirty the whole house, tears important documents, damages properly, bites individuals unless and until properly trained they cause nuisance.
- Trauma to the mind when they expire.
- They require mostly non vegetarian boiled food stuffs for maintaining their strength and vigour – hence gets difficult for some families to afford them on a regular basis.
- They need regular walking and exercising to keep them active and fit.
- They need to be properly cleaned and kept in vision for their safety.
Every happy home must keep a pet animal. It not only gives a home to the animal but also teaches us important life lessons. But also they must be kept without torture and harassment. Love them or set them free since they too have the right to live freely just like every other creature.